Historical Miamisburg - The Star City
Historical Miamisburg  - The Star City

Welcome to the Miamisburg Historical Society

We are a non-profit organization that, with the help of our members, is trying to bring people together to preserve the history of Miamisburg. The Miamisburg Historical Society began in 1967, becoming the 166th historical organization in Ohio. Since that time, the Miamisburg Historical Society has continued to bridge the gap between the present and the past through public education, social functions and the preservation of local landmarks, the most significant being the Daniel Gebhart Tavern Museum, which served as a gathering place for local residents and as a resting place for those traveling through the area from 1811 until the mid-1800's.


Use the links at the top to navigate all the sections of the site.

Or jump straight to one of the 3 main selections below.


 Gebhart Tavern

Part of the Heritage Village


The Tavern is located at

Old Main Street and West Lock Street Miamisburg.

  Market Square

The Society’s office is what we call the Market Square Building. And this is the location of our Museum.


Stop in and look around.

 The Tavern Log

A Publication of the Miamisburg Historical Society. The Tavern log is published Six times a Year by the Society for its Members.

Support Us

We are a non-profit organization and welcome any kind of support. If you would like to help out, please contact us for a list of our most needed items or volunteer opportunities.


Miamisburg Historical Society
4 N Main St
Miamisburg, Ohio 45342


Phone: +1 937 8595000+1 937 8595000

Email: info@historicalmiamisburg.org

Get Social with Us

Recommend this page on: